.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going to be an aunt a 3rd time...

My sister told me she is prego with her 3rd child and it was a complete surprise! We are so thrilled for them. It is funny for her to be the one to have the 3rd child before us. We have always been pregnant before them. It makes for a neat change of pace. Now she will be able to give me 3rd child advice if we ever have another baby. Right now we have baby making plans on the back burner due to us moving out of the country in the very near future...on that note our leaving has been bumped up by about 2 months. Philip was scheduled to go to school in Aug, but will now be leaving in 26 days. So we are crazy busy trying to get eveything in order. This will also effect our plans for the summer trips we had planned. I guess I will have to drive back home to TX all by myself. Yikes!! That sounds like a big pain...I hate to drive!! Add to 2 kids and 2 wiener dogs and the idea scares me. Well a girls got to do what a girls gotta do :)

No comments: