.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Super Short Hair



Well I got my hair chopped off yesterday...I like it but there are a few crazy hairs that are too short and stick up silly!!! I had to go shorter than the wanted style to get rid of the curly perm hairs. So after a week or two I think the hair will look a little better. I think instead of going all red. I will condition my hair a little longer and then go get blonde highlights. It will make my hair lighter and I think it will add some extra flair to the hair cut. Andy likes it as long as I like it and don't complain...lol. It is super short in the back...like a guys hair. I just don't look at the back. I do however feel the need to wear really girly clothes. I also think it makes my neck look so long...which looks a little strange. Overall I think it looks okay and I was able to cut off most of the damaged hair from the perm.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I like it! Really cute!

The Cisneros Family said...

Let's see the back. I really like it. I told you that any short hair will look cute on you.