.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009











We had a very nice and simple Christmas this year! The kids got plenty of wonderful toys and surprises thanks to online shopping! The weather was so pretty that we decided to head to the beach. The water was way to cold for swimming...but the sun and sand made for a very relaxing fun time. The kids are now asking to go back to hang at the beach daily!After coming home and cleaning up the kids and Philip took me out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was very nice to go somewhere other than Denny's or Jack in the box. However I think I speak for the entire family when I say we would have been thrilled to go out to eat at any American restaurant. I was treated to really adorable yummy french pastries and a happy birthday song!! We saved our $90 ham for the day after Christmas. The meal was so yummy the kids licked their plates clean...this was a real treat for us. We have been living off the ham for the past few days and I will be freezing the rest for later use.

No comments: