.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, December 4, 2009

Ultrasound pics









Okay these are pictures of pictures so they are really hard to see but I thought I'd post them anyway. I have had 2 disc with ultrasound pics given to me with this pregnancy...neither which will work to let me upload on my blog. That being said this is as close to getting to show you what our little guy looks like prior to his birth. The pictures were taken October 27th. It looks like he will have the same little features as brother and sister. He also seems to have big gums...lol. Elias had really big gums at birth..it was so cute and funny. He has his daddy's big full lips as well. We are getting really excited to meet our new little guy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Isn't it amazing that this whole new person is growing tin there??