.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, December 1, 2009

USMC Ball 2009










Here are the pictures I took in my formal at a whopping 7 months pregnant. I actually did not feel that big and got lots of complements which was nice. I had this dress leftover from when I was pregnant with Elias. I really didn't plan to go to the ball but ended up getting ready and going like 45 mins before it started. I was so very glad I went because it turned out to be a great night and I would have missed out on seeing hubby running the show. I was so proud of him and thought the Marines did a great job of pulling everything off. I hope to be able to post more pictures of the actually ceremony and Marines, but we are waiting on the photographers photos. My camera really didn't get any good pictures.

No comments: