.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Party





























This weekend we attended a very nice Christmas party. It was great fun and even Santa showed up to spread the Christmas cheer. I made the best homemade banana bread ever...my family would have been really proud. Everyone brought something to share and there were so many yummy treats that I kinda made myself sick...lol. I took a few pictures on the way to the party as well as the beautiful views from the house. It would be hard not to sit outside every sunny day with this kind of view from your balcony. We are getting excited about the idea of going to the beach this summer and doing some traveling. I hope little baby Tripp is a good traveler. Eliana has been working on a project for school where she is doing a report on Greece...so now her and Philip are trying to plan a trip to Greece. I would love to go!! There is a cruise we can take that goes to some great places including Greece. I just don't know about taking 2 kids and a baby on a cruise. We shall see after our little guy gets here, which is only about 9 weeks away...omg.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the name Tripp!